Changing and/or deletion of Content Mgr Filters

blueodessey

:eek: I have searched like crazy, and cant seem to find out how, or if it is possible to change/delete my custom search filters in Content Manager....

So here is the situation, when I look up Authors for missing assets, I save them in Content Manager, and that works great........So I don't need to enter the name again when I come across a missing asset.......

But what I want to do now, after seeing where the names end up, is put a - in front of the name so it puts all those names in the top of the list rather than dispersing by Alpha thru out the normal Filters setup by default in Content Manager..........

It seems to me, I did something once and the list of names showed up, but maybe it was Pick Lists, and that is not what I am doing.........:'(

If someone could advise here...........

But what I want to do now, after seeing where the names end up, is put a - in front of the name so it puts all those names in the top of the list rather than dispersing by Alpha thru out the normal Filters setup by default in Content Manager.
The procedure to rename a filter is to select it, select all, list in a new window, and save as a new filter. Then delete the original using the Edit Filters option.

Your instructions worked perfectly!

The procedure to rename a filter is to select it, select all, list in a new window, and save as a new filter. Then delete the original using the Edit Filters option.

;) Thank you SailorDan,

With your help now I see the Edit Filters selection, it only shows up when you do it as stated above.....:D

Now I can clean up the unintended mess I made........:hehe:

Have a great day Sir.........:wave:

Back