Krokodil wheels not synchronous with speed

arch

Hello, I just arrived in the world of TRS 2019 so excuse me if my question is perhaps ridiculous or inappropriate.
I installed the Swiss locomotive Krokodile, brown and green, because it is by far my favorite, unfortunately the boggies turn much faster than the actual speed of the locomotive which completely ruins my pleasure.
I read some posts where it was indicated that we had to change a data to the line "animdist" in the config file
but I did not find the right number and the problem is still there, and I do not know if I have edited this file correctly,
would someone have a solution? Thank you in advance !

Last edited:
Try to enable compability mode in settings - this might help.
But i believe, there's updated version of the krokodil on the DLS with fixed config.

Or:
You can also try below version of the Krokodil loco.
Hopefully the wheels are synchronized to the speed:)

The Krokodil loco has following new features:
1.Start/stop motor controlled by the pantos.
2.Wipers automatically turned on/off depending on weather conditions.
3.Driver removed when both pantos down.
4.Driver automatically placed in that cabin that currently is in forward direction.(Red/Green arrow)
5.Brake sound.
6.Compressor sound.
7.Loco whistle (Authentic from video recording)
8. Sparks/sound from pantos.

ce6-8-Krokodilen.jpg

Download links:
Also needed is STL library that is found here:
http://www.banbyggarna.se/stl/ovrigt/page1.html

Download the original Crocodile from this site using for example Chrome (Edge NOT working???!!!):
http://www.banbyggarna.se/stl/lok/ellok/assets/SBB_Ce6_8_Krokodil_TANE.cdp

Download the start/stop Crocodile loco:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kx91os6dnrpdqm1/ce6_8_Krokodil_Start_Stop_2018_10_26.cdp/file

Additional to this wonderful model, you can change the colors of each section. Auran model has only one body, so is not realistic on curves. This one has 3, so they realistically follow the curves. In sum, any model offered by banbyggarna deserve the highest ratings.

When I saw this thread, I was very interested. I've always liked this engine.

I just downloaded the engine and the other cdps that vovven47 included. The downloads came up with one faulty kuid, that being:

<kuid2:177292:209036:1> MSL Trafikplatser 3.31.b1

It shows 49 errors but the engine seems to run fine. Was this kuid necessary for the engine or was it included in the STL folder and related to something else?

This is one amazing engine! I've assembled 5 different colors where all three sections are the same color. It looks fantastic.

llebrez is quite right. This engine deserves the highest rating. Banbyggarna has done an amazing job on this engine.

Heinrich505

When I saw this thread, I was very interested. I've always liked this engine.

I just downloaded the engine and the other cdps that vovven47 included. The downloads came up with one faulty kuid, that being:

<kuid2:177292:209036:1> MSL Trafikplatser 3.31.b1

It shows 49 errors but the engine seems to run fine. Was this kuid necessary for the engine or was it included in the STL folder and related to something else?

This is one amazing engine! I've assembled 5 different colors where all three sections are the same color. It looks fantastic.

llebrez is quite right. This engine deserves the highest rating. Banbyggarna has done an amazing job on this engine.

Heinrich505

The STL package contains following:
STL Source - STL Signal Source, STL Koppel och
STL Koppel NG v4.33.3

So, some stuff are used for other purposes. The Krokodil loco only includes STL Koppel from the package.

Vovven47,
Thanks for the additional information. The engine is a blast to operate and looks fantastic! :Y:

Heinrich505

A big thanks for the links, but where do I put the STL files ?

STL library is a collection of script files arranged in CDP formats.

1.So, you download the STL library to your PC via selecting the TANE version.
2.Start up your Trainz simulator. (TANE or TRS19)
3.Select "File" and then "Import Content Files" and point to the downloaded STL library

and wait for the installation to be finished.

Back