Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone want anything Irish???

Quote Originally Posted by FiachraIR View Post
    Anyone want anything Irish???

I do! I want to travel Ireland by train, not digitally but for real.....

Ron

I'll take a bottle of good Irish whiskey and a few pints of your best ale please.... :O)
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

201 Class is very nearly done, first livery produced wil be in the new Enterprise Livery with other liveries to follow. Mk4s would be a great addition to the Irish Scene so I'l add that to the list. The 22000 is already in working progress.

Thats great to hear pfx, should be good to have
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    I'll take a bottle of good Irish whiskey and a few pints of your best ale please.... :O)
    A pint of Guinness for anyone who downloads my route! and a bottle of Powers Whiskey for each nice review! I'll be having plenty this Paddy's day!!

A pint of Guinness for anyone who downloads my route! and a bottle of Powers Whiskey for each nice review! I'll be having plenty this Paddy's day!!
    I have your route, SE Ireland P1 1938, installed and it's one of the best routes in Trainz by far! Should I pm you with my address in order to receive the above mentioned refreshments? Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Rob.

Mighty generous of you, FiachralR, but my laptop just went doen with a corrupted bios, so I am now in transition. Hopefully to a gaming desktop that will do your route justice! Cheers! And an early Happy St. Paddys Day to ye!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Default A certain loco

Do you happen to have the D.S.E.R No. 15 ? It's a 2-6-0 loco and only two were ever made.

And could I trouble you to post your website, Fiachra IR? I'm sure I must have a link saved, but I'll be darned if I can find it, and Google is no help at all. I'd love to get your route from above... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by O-Dizzle View Post
    Do you happen to have the D.S.E.R No. 15 ? It's a 2-6-0 loco and only two were ever made.
    Hi Dizzle, The engine is already on the DLS but only in GSR, CIE and RPSI Liveries. If you search the DLS for GSR K2, CIE K2 and RPSI K2, it should come up. I do plan to upload it in DSER livery at some point soon but I'm just very busy with other projects.

And could I trouble you to post your website, Fiachra IR? I'm sure I must have a link saved, but I'll be darned if I can find it, and Google is no help at all. I'd love to get your route from above... Thanks!
    Hi Forester, I've never had a website so I'm not sure if I'm the person you're thinking about. Domsarto had a website for all his Irish content but that has since disappeared. Rjhowie still has his website showing his progress of building NI and Enterprise route however it has not been updated since 2018. And steveflanders also has a website called jatws/ing4trainz.org for irish narrow gauge and british broad gauge. I do have a back up on jatws but its very outdated. All my content is released to the DLS as freeware.

D'OH! I am an idiot! Yes, SEVEN routes on the DLS if I had bothered to look. Can't wait to give those a try. Thank you sir!

D'OH! I am an idiot! Yes, SEVEN routes on the DLS if I had bothered to look. Can't wait to give those a try. Thank you sir!
    I think I uploaded them in 2015-2016? The 2000 and 2004 routes have these eyesore hotels and thats the only thing I don't like about them. At the moment I'm also working on extending the route up to Dublin and across to Waterford but scenery around Dublin and the Wicklow Mountains is huge so it might be some time till its updated and maybe I'll throw in a few sessions, I hope you enjoy it all the same.
    Last edited by FiachraIR; January 16th, 2021 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks! yes, I got overambitious and queued up 1935, 1963, and 2008 hoping the number of changes would not create a week's worth of downloads, but not running an FCT at the moment, and another route I hoped would finish last night is barely making progress this morning at 376 BYTES/sec. I might have maxed my limit for now...