Also need to feed this TRS19 DLC update into the "system"

philskene

It's "The Port Zyd & Fulaztern Railroad", another of my model layouts included in TMR17 and subsequently made available as DLC for T:ANE and TRS19. And again, after seeing it in TRS19, I thought it desperately needed a TRS19 work over -- the new TRS19 track, the new PBR 3D textures, the new TurfFX grasses and some SpeedTrees.

It's a very large layout with a very long history of additions and changes. In many ways my "magnum opus" before I became enchanted with small narrow gauge layouts.

The layout has a heap of industries, most with some connection with another industry or industries. This the map showing the industries:

PortZyd_Map.jpg

And, if you can sit through a longish video (best watched full screen / 1080p):

This shows the Passenger Depot (left) and Teamsters (right middle distance):

PortZyd_01_f.jpg

A small MoW Depot on the left, further down the layout:

PortZyd_02_f.jpg

The Glues Factory (foreground) and the Sintering & Ceramics Complex behind:

PortZyd_03_f.jpg

(CONTINUES)

Last edited:
(CONTINUED)

The Ship Repair Dock (left) and the Iron Ore and Coal Dumps (right):

PortZyd_05_f.jpg

And the Main Wharf:

PortZyd_06_f.jpg

The Steel Works:

PortZyd_08_f.jpg

There's a bit more packaging to do. And every time I watch that video I see something I want to change.

Phil

Last edited:
Another masterpiece! It always amazes me on how much you are able to compact into a small space. Then I watched your video, and got a BIG SURPRISE bonus, when I saw you included my boxcar five times in the train you have circling. The "g" giberiginals boxcar. Thank you!

Rik --

The box car? That's yours? it means you were a significant funder of T:ANE?

I like it because of the bright orange colour. The colour makes it really stand out.

Phil

Yes

Guilty as charged, LOL. I've been around TRAINZ since CE days, Probably the oldest one left from those beginnings.:):)

Back