Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Bear Creek & South Jackson - progress reports - Building a Mountain Railroad (1080p)

Hello Horace./ With Grazlash's help I found a permanent fix for the clock problem and reproduce my post on that thread here for others in case they have the same problem

Thanks Grazlash. Downloaded and installed the kuid ‘Set Time and Rate’. Surprised it wasn't with the initial download of the route itself. Path was not quite as you described it and it took me a while to find it, but find it I did thanks to you.

In case others have the same problem I will describe the path again.
    Open the Route> Edit Session> then Edit Session in the next screen as well>Add> On the menu that comes up scroll to and find 'Set time and Rate'>Add> Tick > Exit >Exit

Did the trick for me and not only does clock now start at 10am now instead of 6.41 and work correctly all the 'fog and mist' that was in the picture has also gone and the picture is now as clear as Horace's photos on his thread. So thanks I appreciate your help. Cheers

Edit: Make sure first that you have installed that kuid of course

Re screenshots. I've never taken any and don't know how to put them up however will make a point of learning to and once I have it will do so. They say that to keep dementia at bay one has to keep setting new and hard tasks to learn to keep the brain challenged so Trainz certainly provides opportunities in that field. I'm a 'sometimes' user of Trainz
    but your route has certainly got me motivated. Cheers

If you're wondering where all my photos went, my ISP where I've been hosting my photos has abruptly dumped me apparently in the process of reconfiguring themselves.

C.

My website is back online. Credit card expired at the ISP and for some reason their emails to me didn't get delivered...
    Sigh...

Horace

Default Huh????? (or where did all the screen shots go)?

Huh?

I just looked at Bear Creek & South Jackson - progress reports - Building a Mountain Railroad (1080p) thread after being away for awhile.

To my consternation (and surprise) I couldn't help but notice that ALL of the photos I posted were missing.

Huh?

I know that a while back my ISP where I host the photos went incomunicado because of a credit card expiration date issue. But that was
    resolved.

So where are the pictures?

Please don't tell me that because the server disappeared the N3V forums deleted all photo references from this thread?

Horace Fithers

Quote Originally Posted by horacefithers View Post
    Huh?

I just looked at Bear Creek & South Jackson - progress reports - Building a Mountain Railroad (1080p) thread after being away for awhile.

To my consternation (and surprise) I couldn't help but notice that ALL of the photos I posted were missing.

Huh?

I know that a while back my ISP where I host the photos went incomunicado because of a credit card expiration date issue. But that was
    resolved.

So where are the pictures?

Please don't tell me that because the server disappeared the N3V forums deleted all photo references from this thread?

Horace Fithers
    i just checked out about 6 pages and I could see all the images...
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

That's weird. You can see images Dan but I can't. I also check on my previous Junction City thread and I don't see images there either.

I tried editing a post and looking at the preview - still no images for me.

Is there some setting in my profile that could cause this behavior?

Horace

That's weird. You can see images Dan but I can't. I also check on my previous Junction City thread and I don't see images there either.

I tried editing a post and looking at the preview - still no images for me.

Is there some setting in my profile that could cause this behavior?

Horace
    its not happened to me before, possibly lodge a help ticket, have you tired deleting cookies and refreshing your browser ( i doubt this would work, but who knows ?)
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

I too cannot see any of your shots Horace, only those by others who likely used the Trainz screenshot server. N3V would not have deleted anything, the text with a lack of photos is identical to when Hostthenpost went belly up.
    cheers
    Graeme

I just checked a couple of pages (11 & 12) and I can see all the shots you posted there. Were there certain other pages?
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

United States of America, Maryland, Baltimore

Check pages 1 and 11 and can see all your pictures.

Rob

Lightbulb Broswer Issues

I see all the Pics too......No problem here.....Am using Firefox for Browser........

Try using a different Browser too see if changes anything?

This link has answers to Pictures not showing under different Browsers, might be of help.........

https://www.google.com/search?client...tures+in+Forum

I've been using Chrome. With it NO posted photos were showing up anywhere I checked. Strangely, the thumbnail shots for YouTube videos did show up.

Using FireFox the pictures showed up fine on the 3 pages I checked.

I wonder what happened? Sigh...

Horace

I've been using Chrome. With it NO posted photos were showing up anywhere I checked. Strangely, the thumbnail shots for YouTube videos did show up.

Using FireFox the pictures showed up fine on the 3 pages I checked.

I wonder what happened? Sigh...

Horace

ah well, its sorted anyway....... I must admit I stopped using chrome ages ago, too many issues and I prefer to use a browser that is outside the google empire .... Firefox is pretty good overall.

Default Horace Fithers is Out of Here...

Gents and Ladies,

I installed 109641. Now all (well almost all) roads are messed up diving beneath the ground. Sidewalks have disappeared in a number of locations. Barrier fences have gone walk about.

I'm tired of fixing stuff. then fixing it again. and again. and again.

I'd like to say it's been fun, well back in my early days of Trainz it was.

But I'm done.

N3V, I'm cancelling my membership. I'm out of here. Your software is too rickety for me and I'm no longer willing to put in the time to fix things every time I try a new version (and often times when I haven't tried a new version).

I'm outta here,

H.F.

Gents and Ladies,

I installed 109641. Now all (well almost all) roads are messed up diving beneath the ground. Sidewalks have disappeared in a number of locations. Barrier fences have gone walk about.

I'm tired of fixing stuff. then fixing it again. and again. and again.

I'd like to say it's been fun, well back in my early days of Trainz it was.

But I'm done.

N3V, I'm cancelling my membership. I'm out of here. Your software is too rickety for me and I'm no longer willing to put in the time to fix things every time I try a new version (and often times when I haven't tried a new version).

I'm outta here,

H.F.
    That's a great shame , as your work was some of the best around, but it's understandable, the constant messing up of routes and assets by new versions is utterly frustrating , one reason why I'm still on Tane Sp3 , it can take months of work to fix stuff almost every time a new version comes along ... but as I said, I'm sorry to see you depart.