Deleting missing assets in T:ANE

nfitzsimmons

I'm trying to do some route cleanup. I'm deleting missing assets from routes and would like to keep the original author kuid and name, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Am I missing something?

No, I dont believe so since you are altering the original contents and dependencies of the route that was installed under the authors name. I could be wrong, but I believe any route-layer changes on a route that doesnt have your kuid needs to be cloned in order to work.

No, I dont believe so since you are altering the original contents and dependencies of the route that was installed under the authors name. I could be wrong, but I believe any route-layer changes on a route that doesnt have your kuid needs to be cloned in order to work.

Any route, not created by yourself, will be automatically cloned. When you then save it, the route will then be yours, meaning under your user ID.

So you just save it under your own name / KUID, you go into Content Manager, write down the original KUID, delete the original route, edit the new route, change the KUID and IMPORT the asset (not commit, input the folder). Now revert and delete the route under your own KUID.

Back