Looking for heritage loco

Forester1

Hi! During the recent sale by N3V, I purchased the JR UP MOPAC Heritage loco. Would it have downloaded with the N3V assets purchased? I don't see it at my JR account, and I can't find it in my CM, so could you maybe give me the name and KUID of the asset so I can see if I have it or not? Many thanks!

If you mean "Union Pacific - EMD SD70ACe - Missouri Pacific Lines Heritage" it is "Compatible with: TS12 SP1". Maybe it won't download in T:ANE if you bought it from N3V.

Hi HPL. Sorry I did not see the qualifier on the sale ad. That is too bad as it was the only UP Heritage loco I did not have. Other than Pofig's trees I don't think I have run into a TS12 asset yet that did not work in T:ANE. Can you tell me if there is any way I can tell if it failed to download and install? Is there any way I could get the .cdp from JR and try installing it that way?

If you purchased our content from N3V but are unsure of how its delivered to your game, you should contact N3V for help on that front. Our site is not linked to the N3V store in any way so we have no records of who bought what from them. Theyll be able to help you get things all set.

JRegner1955, that was the answer. Should have been obvious I guess, but I have not explored MyTrainz very much, so I guess I need to do that. Found the UP Heritage and the two BN locos that I purchased. All installed, all is good. Thanks everyone for your help! And - Hello from another 1955!

Back