Missing early objects

nicke

Appreciative Trainzer
I have moved all my content and routes into TRS19 - and generally it's looking good
BUT
Quite a few early objects and textures (1.3 & 2.0) have not come across and many of them are listed as "unknown location".
I'm surprised they have disappeared from the DLS.
I deleted the Nestle factory and the annex - the annex is available to download - the factory is gone.
In an industrial complex I have used Weevil's Industrial E03. In TANE it's "Built-In". In 19 it's listed as "unknown location" - and the mysterious orange outline is where it should be.

I'd appreciate hearing of similar experiences - and if there are any fixes to give me access to these rather good assets again.
Cheers
Nick

I presume that you moved your TANE content across to TRS19 via cdp files. This method does not work well for built in content.

I just checked and <kuid2:64038:27010:1> NestlePlant is built into TRS19. Likewise <kuid2:9000:27503:1> Industrial E03, by weevil, is also built into TRS19. The fact that they are both built in and that you may have overwritten them with other copies may be the cause of your problems.

May I suggest that you firstly check that none of your "missing" assets are open for edit. If they are then i would recommend that you revert them back to their originals. Then run a DBR or, if necessary, an EDBR.

It is a misconception that assets can "disappear" from the DLS. The only cases I have come across are due to copyright violations.

Nestle Plant not factory is still on the DLS and is also built in for TRS19. All unknown assets check to see if assets versions is available. Most have been updated but some routes don't see them and still look for the original kuid.

Back