Content Vault

Have you tried using File > Download Purchased Items on the launcher screen?
Sadly, that option does nothing for me really, nor did it anything in the past. I only had success with 'Automatically download DLC Updates' in the game settings in the past and even that is not working for me now.
Seems to me that there is some strange bug or verification problem going on with those monthly items in download server db as I have seen many similiar posts during past several months since the Content Vault was introduced.

Hi All
It appears that there was a bug in the setup of the Chinese SS4 Electric DLC pack which made this DLC pack only appear for download in a few versions of Trainz. This has now been resolved for future claims, and I will be going re-allocating it to everyone who has already claimed it shortly, and will then send an email to everyone who has claimed it to confirm this for them.

Regards

Hi All
It appears that there was a bug in the setup of the Chinese SS4 Electric DLC pack which made this DLC pack only appear for download in a few versions of Trainz. This has now been resolved for future claims, and I will be going re-allocating it to everyone who has already claimed it shortly, and will then send an email to everyone who has claimed it to confirm this for them.
Can confirm it works now in TANE, the item finally downloaded correctly just now, thanks for the fix!

Well I buy a whole year of Trainz for $129 a year and I get a lot of stuff from for free. 229 routes. A lot of them have trains with them and other good stuff. But then again, a bunch do not have anything to work with and have to make your train to play with. I been around here 6 or 7 years I don't recall. RJ Artim

Last edited:
It's the "Similar threads" at the bottom of forum pages now... people evidently are reading those and responding.

"Similar threads" is good that it might help you find an answer to something or learn but people need to get into habit of checking dates.

Back