What is DLC "Additional TANE Assets for TRS19 1-7" SC491?

escd84

What do the packages contain compared to the other DLCs? I thought all TANE content is present anyway in the respective DLC? Can all TRS19 users download this, or only those who own TANE?

That package includes all the content from TANE that is not part of the built-in routes. It is made available to all TANE owners so that any items used in thei own routes in TANE will be available in TRS19.

I saw it in my downloads before I closed trs19 then when I opened it back up to continue my downloads it had disappeared and now I don't see it available to download anymore. Whats causes this?

Sent in helpdesk ticket. It would help if some could tell me what content sc491 is supposed to install or rather a detailed list of the kuids it installs.

Unknown as when it supposedly installed here there was no sign of it in the packages folder, so I'm assuming maybe it patched the builtins or maybe some packages rather than be installed as a package and was not DLC as such. The install was so quick here, possibly you may have missed it actually happening?

I did actually query why there was no sign of it on here some time ago, didn't get any answer though.

In TRS2019 Build 100464: sc491d_0, d_1, f, l, s_0 to s_3 in \userdata\packages (4.81 GB).

Back