my copy never upgraded to the official release version

constar261

I participated in the closed beta for trs19 and it seems that my copy never upgraded to the official release version is there anyone who can help sort this situation out?

You don't have TRS19 on your Time line?

What build are you on? Closed Beta was updated to Early Release for those who paid for TRS19, which was then forked again to a TRS19 Open Beta, looks like you missed quite a few updates.

Make sure you have actually bought TRS19 and are on TRS19 Beta stream for updates.

Change the stream from beta to TRS19. Settings, Install, change stream, Next, Next and change stream.

Last edited:
Injecting: Rather than another thread - I currently have 98592 with TRS19 as the "stream". Launcher says no updates available. Is that correct based on the release number? Perhaps this info may also help the author.

Injecting: Rather than another thread - I currently have 98592 with TRS19 as the "stream". Launcher says no updates available. Is that correct based on the release number? Perhaps this info may also help the author.

98592 is the N3V Digital TRS19 release. Steam if it exists yet will be a different number as will be the Disk version when it appears. Early access updated via TRS19 stream, Beta updated via the TRS19 Beta Stream. Presumably we should all now be on the TRS19 Stream until such time as there are any more betas to play with.

Good synopsis. The use of both names and numbers are quite confusing. Sorry for injecting but maybe the info helped.

I participated in the closed beta for trs19 and it seems that my copy never upgraded to the official release version

Closed beta testers were not provided with a free update. If you have purchased the release version, then you can patch to the release version using either the TRS19 Beta stream or the TRS19 stream (depending on which build you have installed).

Back