"Edit Session >> Driver Setup" etc. not working in TRS19 Surveyor? [solved]

peterwise

Steam Era Fan
"Edit Session >> Driver Setup" etc. not working in TRS19 Surveyor? [solved]

In TRS19 Surveyor, neither "Edit Session >> Driver Setup" nor "Edit Session >> Driver Command", or for that matter any of the items on the "Edit Session" page will open (for me anyway). Do other people see this?

I do not have neither the route or nor session locked, they are my own session and route and am using build 98592.

Peter.

I am using exactly the same build number and I do not have that problem. Edit Session and all its rules are working perfectly for me. Locking the route layers or session layers has no effect on the Edit Session menu (I do not believe that you can lock the routes or sessions themselves).

Is CM showing anything as Faulty?

Have you tried a DBR? or (riskier) an EDBR?

Peter I hope you have backups of your own route and session as this maybe your own route that somehow has become corrupted. The affirmation will be opening up something downloaded or built-in and testing. If they work then you know.

But before pressing the panic button, I would do an DBR or EDR first and see if that works.

Sorry, there's nothing wrong, it was just a silly mistake on my part - a senior moment, perhaps!

The "Add - Edit - Delete" buttons at the bottom left of the Edit Session page were almost invisible under my MSI Afterburner display. I had set up the MSI Afterburner display to toggle on & off with Ctrl+Shift+D. I don't know why I didn't think to use it to see what was underneath.

It is a while since I did an "Edit Session" and somehow felt that double-clicking on an item or clicking on the tick/check on the bottom right were not correct, but - well night silliness, I suppose.

Thanks anyway guys.

Peter.

Back