Driver/Surveyor - Can Route Region be changed? Can "Generic" be added to filter?

1611mac

- - . -
Driver/Surveyor - Can Route Region be changed? Can "Generic" be added to filter?

TRS19 Driver/Surveyor

When displaying Routes there is a "Region" filter at the top of the window. It currently shows 15 countries but the built in route "Kickstarter Co 2" Region of "Generic" doesn't show. I also have other regions labeled as "Generic." Can Route regions be changed on a local install? -or- Can type "Generic" be added to the filter list somehow?

Thanks in advance.

In source show premium not installed.

Not quite what I was looking for. I wanted to basically view some of the "Generic" routes along with US only. ie: US routes plus Kickstarter 2 (and others) which have a Region of "Generic." (there is no filter selector for "Generic")

But I accommplished what I wanted by using "favorites" which I should have realized I could do to begin with.

Thanks for your reply. Very much appreciated. You actually caused my to stop and think about the "Source" pulldown which I've basically ignored till now as I was only interested in "installed."

Back