Why are those trees not in TRS19?

Laurinlaki

Script Developer
As I imported a route from T:ANE into TRS19 I noticed that some of the build-in speedtrees from T:ANE appear to be missing. This sadly includes the very tasty looking apple tree that was a perfect gap filler for me and always looked great. :hehe: Why is it not available in 19?

The following trees that I used on my route, buildin in T:ANE (made by N3V/Auran) appear missing in TRS19. Sadly some important trees that allowed for some variety beyond the usual "Tree Broadleaf" and the st_rmm on a European route: <kuid:523:19723059>,<kuid2:523:1547:2>,<kuid:523:19723055>,<kuid2:523:1328:3>,<kuid2:523:19723060:1>

Not sure if more non-American trees were just removed out of TRS19. It would be nice if these could at least be added to the DLS for everyone to download and enjoy, or is there a particular reason why we should be witheld some european trees?

Greets, Mika

As I imported a route from T:ANE into TRS19 I noticed that some of the build-in speedtrees from T:ANE appear to be missing. This sadly includes the very tasty looking apple tree that was a perfect gap filler for me and always looked great. :hehe: Why is it not available in 19?

The following trees that I used on my route, buildin in T:ANE (made by N3V/Auran) appear missing in TRS19. Sadly some important trees that allowed for some variety beyond the usual "Tree Broadleaf" and the st_rmm on a European route: <kuid:523:19723059>,<kuid2:523:1547:2>,<kuid:523:19723055>,<kuid2:523:1328:3>,<kuid2:523:19723060:1>

Not sure if more non-American trees were just removed out of TRS19. It would be nice if these could at least be added to the DLS for everyone to download and enjoy, or is there a particular reason why we should be witheld some european trees?

Greets, Mika

Look harder, the first 4 are builtin in TRS19 the last looks like the kuid is wrong. Suggest a database repair or check open for edit and revert to original.

Look at your Route in Content Manager to see if all the assets were downloaded. You will find that the apple trees and broadleaf trees (complete with a few new types) are readily available in TRS 19.
Regards
Bob

Mika, you now have an entirely new range of built in trees to use in TRS19 thanks to Roy's Canadian route. I would suggest making a picklist of build 3.9 flora as many if not all are unavailable for selection in surveyor and include a variety of speedtree groups. In CM, not all trees are category: flora as some are tagged scenery, most can be found by fitering min build 3.9, category flora or scenery, search tree or season and add to picklists. Roy's seasonal trees are superb and I've used them extensively in a TRS19 fully seasonal makeover of an old TRS2004 route.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Okay, my mistake here... I expected the full speedtree set to be with the base content of TRS19 because I mean... everyone needs trees, right?

Turns out they require either the T:ANE pack or Cornish Mainline to be installed from what I can see on doing list dependants on my main PC where I have all DLC packs installed.
I did not install cornish mainline on my laptop because of the huge amount of space it requires for far out of date objects and the fact its not a route I'm really interested in anyways. Well I guess everyone who wants the delicious apple tree need Cornish Mainline :eek:

I even located the last kuid - Tree RiverBirch. It seems to be only contained in SC 491 which if I recall correctly is the T:ANE content pack (as this was never used by any DLC Route). With respect to users only having TRS19 and not T:ANE I guess I have to kick that one out...

Greets, Mika

Mika, have you tried these Apple Trees?

<kuid:523:19723641> Tree Apple 01
<kuid:523:19723642> Tree Apple 02
<kuid:523:19723643> Tree Apple 03

They are also seasonal.

Back