Problem with switch stand aspect display

horacefithers

Greetings...
I've been replacing the default switch stands in TRS19 with some others:

CNR Switch Stand Main 1
CNR Switch Stand Yard 1

These switch stands have red circle "targets" that move on them when their turnout is thrown. Very cool.

Sometimes I need to move the switch stand to the other side of the tracks.

When I do this the red circle "target" displays the incorrect route. Very uncool.

I tried it with the MILW switch stands. They also have this issue.

I suppose that most of the time the default placement of the switch stand is fine. However, there are times (such as the turnouts in a ladder track) where the default location is smack dab in the middle of another track. Oops.

But wait, there's another problem. Sometimes the "main" route is not the straight route or perhaps there isn't a straight route with curved turnouts or wye turnouts.

In these cases it would be very handy to be able to tell the switch stand how to its target should be placed so the correct aspect can be displayed.

I checked the properties for both the CNR and MILW switch stands and neither of them appeared to have this property.

Is there a means I haven't found yet that would allow specifying the target's "aspect phase" so I can manually tweak this when the default isn't working properly?

Is there another family of switch stands where this does work properly?

Thanx,

HF

Back