Safetran CLight Signals Are Faulty

bandurfamily

ABands810
So I recently got trainz 2019, and I transferred one of my routes over to this game, however, the signals I used on the route are the Safetran CLight signals from JR are faulty, is there anyway to fix this problem?

What's the exact error you get with the signals?

You might be best off re-downloading them as I have them in TRS19 and they look fine to me

The error i am recieving is the attatchment point "att" in "corona", i've tried re-downloading them and they still pop up faulty.

Last edited:
With the mesh library file for the signals, right click on the asset, go down to asset versions and make sure you only have the the latest version of the library installed because that will play havoc with the signals if you have more than one. If the attachment issue is the texture-kuid 'null' thing, that can be manually corrected. If it's saying the attachment points can't be found it's possible you might have duplicate versions of the mesh library as I had this with another set of assets.

so do i have to edit the file like using a program like pevsoft or something like that? i understand the asset versions part and there is only one of them, where would that texture-kuid null thing be? that is the part that im confused about. sorry for maikng this hard

If you've got the texture-kuid 'null' error the solution to that will be in the config.

In the config there'll be a section that will look something lke this

corona
{
kind "corona"
att "a.light"
texture-kuid <kuid2:45324:10101:1>
object-size 0.005
min-distance 35
max-distance 4000
mul-distance 4.5
max-size-mul 500
}

Where texture-kuid is, if it says 'null' you need to go to the KUID list at the bottom (or into the dependencies) and match up the kuid of the coronas with the corresponding section of config if that makes sense? If you know how to use AssetX you could also try running them through there too. Alternatively PM me your email and I'll bundle them up and send them to you as they're working OK for me.

Oddly enough it seems a lot of JR stuff is showing faulty, etc...
I went back to JR website redownloaded files from theyre and installed them most worked so far...
Dave =)

Back