Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TS19 cannot add driver commands in QuickDrive

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    I agree it definitely did serve a purpose.

Example:

We have our selected commands we use all the time for our routes, but in the rare instances we need a one off command during an operating session, going out and grabbing that off-needed command on the fly is more than helpful.

I agree too.

United States of America, Tennessee, Bybee

Tks for the help -maybe trs19 will come up with a patch hopefully-Tks again guys for the help

Quote Originally Posted by pitkin View Post
    I seem to have found a workaround, for what it's worth. Install a quickdrive command from TANE (I used the performance tweak one). That one seems to work along with the TS19 quickdrive rule, although I think you could delete the new one.
    The necessary asset might be <kuid:29305:100219> QuickDrive rule - Performace Tweak by oberstkraut found on the DLS.
    After installing it in TRS2019 and adding it in surveyor to the session you will find the "User Rules Menu / Quick Drive" on the top on the left side, by clicking the wrench-screwdriver symbol.

Regards

Swordfish

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish View Post
    The necessary asset might be <kuid:29305:100219> QuickDrive rule - Performace Tweak by oberstkraut found on the DLS.
    After installing it in TRS2019 and adding it in surveyor to the session you will find the "User Rules Menu / Quick Drive" on the top on the left side, by clicking the wrench-screwdriver symbol.

Regards

Swordfish
    Thanks for this info, saved me repeating the question.

Yes I'm finding that change to be really annoying as well since I always forget to add commands to the session and only find out when I'm in Driver mode. BUT I'm trying to be good and and not grump and grumble about TS2019 anymore so I won't.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Blog Entries

If you control + rh mouse click on the loco you will get a drop-down of available commands.
    John,
    (A bear of little brain)

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish View Post

Regards

Swordfish
    Thanks, have downloaded the tweak. Next dumbass question - how do I add it in surveyor to the session?

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by Concrete_Bob View Post
    Thanks, have downloaded the tweak. Next dumbass question - how do I add it in surveyor to the session?
    Edit session, which located under the the little square next to the spanner and screwdriver.

Not so dumbass question.
    Last edited by JCitron; April 15th, 2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Made an error in the location.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 105100

Thanks. Downloaded 19 to help me through lockdown. Still coming to grips with radically different interface.

Is this really a problem if you can simply toggle between Driver and Surveyor (Ctrl-F2 and Ctrl-F1)?

Paul