Someone falsely claiming to be Steve Lerro??

nathanmallard

Sometime ago I remember someone working on a PRR S1. I took a break from Trainz, so I'm not sure what happened to that, so I did a bit of googling and found this website:
https://williamvu45.wixsite.com/billvutrainz/about

There are some terrible, childlike reskins presumably uploaded without permission, but the oddest thing I noticed was that the owner (a Mr William Vu?) falsely claims he employs Steve Lerro of K&L Trainz! I remember a kerfuffle about this happening before, is it the same person I wonder.

Perhaps we can petition Weebly to ban him from their paltform, as by the looks of it, he has multiple sites distributing terrible reskins. He also seems to be pretending to be "British Trainz", a now defunct payware website. He also has a Chinese site where he pretends he is "keimei" who I believe has made many high quality Chinese locomotives. The reskins look like something an 8 year old would do, but he appears to have quite a sophisticated website network. It's all very strange.

He is a well known creation thief and it is the same person. Unfortunately the only people who can get it taken down are the copyright holders and he is well aware of that.
Graeme

Thankfully, he's since taken down his videos including my name and business name in them, but i'm sure he'll be back at it again eventually. I saw that site a while back, but none of the stuff he's offering is my stuff, just reskins of DLS stuff....so technically those content creators now have to deal with him. I've dealt with him and his parents enough in the past 2 years.

Old news … Yawn

Gotta love these:
84d9e9_1862b9b116ef470a910750f644f4b3ca~mv2.jpg

84d9e9_2bbd5818fb3141ceb0b865ec215cc03d~mv2.jpg

I agree. We have to keep Bill vu out of this. We like the Real Steve Lerro from the Real K&L Trainz because he makes the fine models like Frisco 1522 and The Polar Express from the movie.

Back