Problems with the screenshoots in TRS 2019

fant_autentico

Hello,

When installing TRS 2019 in September there were no problems with the saving function of the screenshots. Then I have placed the database on an external disk and when using print screen button on the keyboard it does not save the screenshots in its folder. Give an option to upload the screenshots to some place but I do not know where. Maybe the last updates have caused the problem or is that I do not use the function correctly now.
A clarification would be great.

Regards

I thank if you'll look there are two options to take a screenshot, the one your talking about, and another, use the other.

I thank if you'll look there are two options to take a screenshot, the one your talking about, and another, use the other.

Thank you for replay but it does not work, with a repair of the database either. I will try it with a new route created in TRS2019 because some strange things happen.

Regards

If you are using Windows 10, I'd suggest using the [Windows + Shift + S] shortcut key-combo to save your selection to the Clipboard for optional additional markup/ editing and/or saving as an image file of your choice to your hard drive.
Instructions:
Take a snip of what's on your screen

Press Windows logo key + Shift + S to open the snipping bar, then drag the cursor over the area you want to capture. The area you snipped will be saved to your clipboard.

Open up your favourite image editing program and PASTE the snip into that, then resize and save it to file in any suitable format (usually JPG or PNG).

BTW - When you moved your Userdata folders to another location, you'll find that your old 'Screenshots' folder went with that. Use Windows File Manager to locate it and reunite with your screenies.

If you are using Windows 10, I'd suggest using the [Windows + Shift + S] shortcut key-combo to save your selection to the Clipboard for optional additional markup/ editing and/or saving as an image file of your choice to your hard drive.
Instructions:
Take a snip of what's on your screen

Press Windows logo key + Shift + S to open the snipping bar, then drag the cursor over the area you want to capture. The area you snipped will be saved to your clipboard.

Open up your favourite image editing program and PASTE the snip into that, then resize and save it to file in any suitable format (usually JPG or PNG).

BTW - When you moved your Userdata folders to another location, you'll find that your old 'Screenshots' folder went with that. Use Windows File Manager to locate it and reunite with your screenies.

Tank you very much for the explication.

When you said "Use Windows File Manager to locate it and reunite with your screenies.", How do I do it?, now I have the folder in the external disc,
I would appreciate it if you could explain it to me (I have Windows 7).

Your screenshots if you use Print Screen or the in Game thing will be in your screenshots folder which is in the same folder as your Userdata is located.

You can find it by going Launcher > Trainz Settings > Install > Look at local Data folder Entry, copy and paste that in Windows File Manager and you will see the folders in your userdata, create a shortcut to Screenshots and send to desktop, then you can easily find it. You will need to know where it is as all screenshots in Trainz go in that folder, even the one you upload to the Gallery and it can start eating up your disk space if you don't keep a check on it.

Back