Shadows in TRS 2019

fant_autentico

Hello, I'm starting with TRS 2019 and I have instaled a route of 2010 EE. Some objetcs have a shadow and other do not, signals have and poles spline no,
also the houses and little stations don´t have.
I would appreciate any explanation.

Regards

Depends on your shadow settings. From here: http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:Video_Settings#Shadow_Quality

[h=3]Shadow Quality[/h] There are four options available. Off, Low, High and Ultra. A game restart is required before a shadow settings change will take effect. Most users will see a significant difference in performance at each level of shadows. Some people will prefer a higher shadow setting and shorter draw distances, while others will choose the opposite approach. Higher quality shadows increase the visual resolution and draw distance of the shadow effects, introduce shadows from additional object types, and reduce precision errors in the shadow rendering.

Thank you for your replay clam1952.
It really is as you say, now I do not know if I will have performance problems but that is another problem.
I put a screenshots made with the paint becouse no screenshots appear in your folder, another problem ....:hehe:

Regards

sc.png

Last edited:
Back