ajeanne

hello all

i explore new trs19
i am afraid by sound junction :(
if a train have this sound on a junction i go back to plane for travel
is a method to correct that ?

many thank's

alain

Hi, Alain. If you are referring to the sound a TRS19 train makes when it goes over a switch, or points, I agree! What happened to the gentle clickety clack sound over a junction? All I get now is an annoying loud thump, like the train would do if you were to go against the junction direction.

Hi Alain,

To an extent Boat's 'Clickety Clack Trigger' asset available on the DLS works well as a substitute. Just place almost exactly on the junction. I've recently cloned and made different versions of this for flange squealing which works equally well on tight bends.

Cheers,
Paul

All I get now is an annoying loud thump, like the train would do if you were to go against the junction direction.
Can't the junction wav file sound be edited by the end user ? Or is it still locked up inside an un-openable JA file (like previous Trainz versions were) ?

Actually all the turnout noise comes from the frog … As forcing a wrongly aligned switch point open would just make a flange squeal and a clank sound, as points slam back again, after each wheel pass's (and switch rodding are damaged by being forced open)

Last edited:
Back