faulty YARN T intersection

i have discovered a UMR-2018 route dep is faulty recently, it appears to be "YARN t-intersection L2 -s3i +2sh-1sh, v2" made by dricketts. i am currently considering a asset replacement, but i am wondering if there is any fix for this. If their is not, then its of to surveyor for me.

i have discovered a UMR-2018 route dep is faulty recently, it appears to be "YARN t-intersection L2 -s3i +2sh-1sh, v2" made by dricketts. i am currently considering a asset replacement, but i am wondering if there is any fix for this. If their is not, then its of to surveyor for me.

I have found that if you replace the 'YARN' intersections with the equivalent 'YARNish' intersections remade by steadway, originals by madeline usher, it will fix almost all the problems.

I'm having problems with those streadway intersections too in both TRS19 and T:ANE Build 89700 - (See related post on these forums).

pc_ace:
Unfortunately, more YARN-ish intersections have shown up on my T:ANE and TRS19 'Faulty' lists, affecting many routes and sessions, including those for C&O Hinton Division and Sherman Hill ver 3.1.

These are the ones from author streadway (
<kuid2:506208:100020:1> YARNish T-Intersection L2 +3Si +3Sh, 09sp4 and <kuid2:506208:100114:3> YARNish T-Intersection L2 -3Si +2Sh-1Sh).

Some recent updates to signals and/or signal libraries have generated a large number of faulty dependencies in the Niddertalbahn route and sessions as well... <kuid2:661281:200001:3> Niddertalbahn

These have suddenly all appeared as 'Faulty' in T:ANE beta Build 98700.

Last edited:
Yes me as well.

I have some by Dave Snow that work fine. I cloned one of his and used the YARN textures on it, and I've been replacing the faulty ones on my routes with my clones. I know this doesn't help those built-in or payware routes, but at least my own routes will be fine.

John, Are you doing the replacement intersection by intersection or did you find a way to do a Bulk replace. I always get an error when trying to do that.

John, Are you doing the replacement intersection by intersection or did you find a way to do a Bulk replace. I always get an error when trying to do that.

Sadly intersection by intersection.

I wish we could bulk replace them.

Back