Works, and dont work

Jayco-man

I just made CDP of three hoppers that work in Trainz, but dont work in TRS2019. It comes up with unknown assets in TRS2019. It seems to be mostly assets that the hopper carries and a set of trucks, I thank that's all, so why wont they work in TRS2019?:'(

How do you expect any of us to help you if you don't provide a Kuid number and/or name of the asset in question??

I just made CDP of three hoppers that work in Trainz, but dont work in TRS2019. It comes up with unknown assets in TRS2019.
Unknown means that the asset is not installed and is not on the DLS. List dependencies of the hoppers using TANE Content Manager, select the ones you are seeing as Unknown, export them to a cdp called 'Hopper dependencies' and import that CDP into TRS19.

Sorry !!! Yeah I guess that would help. It is HC38 NS 294700-295213 TRN 5161cf--- 2:64241:294700:1 and the other two are BNSFs.

I assume you got these out of T:ANE.

You can either search for both of the missing dependencies in T:ANE, or you can view the dependencies of the hoppers in T:ANE, and then export those dependencies to a CDP with the caveat that they are not either built-in or payware.

Ok I got the NS one fixed but still cant seem to fix the BNSF ones cant seem to find kuid2:64241:5000:1. Thanks for any help.

Ok I got the NS one fixed but still cant seem to fix the BNSF ones cant seem to find kuid2:64241:5000:1.

If these assets worked in Tane before you exported them, then that asset must exist in Tane. Where have you looked for it? What is the KUID for the engine with the missing dependency?

Back