Tram Tracks 1m

donkeykong

I have used trainz before in Utc and 2004, but have just got 2009. I have interest in trams and in particular Germany,Switzerland and Austria. The gauge of these system are 1metre, and looking round DLS I have not been able to find much available without wires. Would anyone know of some available of 1 metre gauge without wires and with grass,cobbles,tarmac sunken lines and normal ballast also flat rail on concrete. If not would one of the better creators be able to make me some. I have had a dabble with Blender and even with the tutorial found it difficult to achieve the desired result. thanks for any help David

Sorry to be so slow domestic problems limiting my time at the moment.

Yes I have looked at the DLS for any of the above and found one or two suitable.

There is however no complete set of tram tracks to cover all eventualities,
but I have found enough versions to enable me to achieve the kind of result i'm looking for.

Thanks very much for your help.

David

I would like to see Tram tracks (5.6) initially have the catenary post attached at specific intervals, Additionally, the posts could/should be in different extensions from the road side or run center posts on either sides. Again, I know what I like to see/use. I just don't know how to 'design' in the software/config.txt to make these attachments.

I have a tramway network based on one that was closed in 1962 in my home city here in Gt Britain (over a hundred miles altogether!) and has different variations of set tram tracks including being able to have reasonable curves etc. Poles and cables are separate. Also has built in cobbles as well and wish could remember who created the whole set!

Back