Screenshot of The Week: January 17 to January 24 2019 (No Theme)

Hello from France,

my choice for this week ; Euromodeller and Zsuda

Friendly, Marc

Last edited:
Congratulations to Marc (giraud).

However, I do not believe I can claim the equal first slot since, as far as I can see, I only received 4 votes not 5. I'll contact Nicholas to check again.

Peter.

Congratulations to Giraud from me too.

And i have 2 Votes and not One...;)

Greetings

Epo:)

Interesting I voted for you and instead of adding a vote to your total, it added one to mine.

Also it's funny how we all have different likes and dislikes, I almost didn't enter that particular week since I thought I don't have a chance of winning against your excellent entry; and then, apart from me you only get one vote. There is no justice in this world!:confused:

Peter,

Last edited:
You know it is just a game and sometimes you win without any hope and sometimes what you expected do not happen... When the choice is on a single picture, the eyeblink is short to feel the screen and what is proposed by the author... That is life, and I share with pleasure the first row with Peter, being sure that another time He will propose a better screen than mine...

Anyway, this competition shows always intersting pictures and it is what is important : showing all what TrainZ is able to produce...

Very friendly guys, and go on your excellent work... Marc

Back