TANE not saving signal settings

Chris750

Howdy folks, been a while since I have been here. I have created a model route and set my signals to run in automatic mode, meaning instead of being red by default until a train approaches they are green, yellow or red all the time. I set up each signal and save the route and next time I open the route the "operate in automatic mode" is unchecked, three times I have set them and three times they have defaulted unchecked.

I am using Searchlight signal 04, 06 (kuid2 45324:24300:3 and :24305:3) for example. Is it maybe the signal or is this a fault in surveyor in TANE?

I want them showing green or yellow as my trains keeps stopping at a signal and sitting there (even when just a block signal), then the light will turn green, even with only 1 train on the tracks.

Howdy folks, been a while since I have been here. I have created a model route and set my signals to run in automatic mode, meaning instead of being red by default until a train approaches they are green, yellow or red all the time. I set up each signal and save the route and next time I open the route the "operate in automatic mode" is unchecked, three times I have set them and three times they have defaulted unchecked.

I am using Searchlight signal 04, 06 (kuid2 45324:24300:3 and :24305:3) for example. Is it maybe the signal or is this a fault in surveyor in TANE?

I want them showing green or yellow as my trains keeps stopping at a signal and sitting there (even when just a block signal), then the light will turn green, even with only 1 train on the tracks.

Did you save them in the Route or Session. From what I have been told you need to save them in your Session (or create a session). Whatever you do in the Route gets changed once you Drive it in the Session.

Ahh, yes that is it. I have been working on the route and test driving, I bet if I went into one of my test sessions it would work. Thanks for the rap on the forehead, it makes sense now.

Back