Config.text file

Whenver you make a kuid change to an asset, and a region is an asset, you must update the kuid in two places: The referenced kuid in the text string and below in the kuid-table. Once the change is made, save the text file, close it and you must submit it in Content Manager in order for your changes to take affect, otherwise, your changes are for naught.

I want to change the switch stands from the default to the ones i want to use. When i tried to add the switch stand to the config file and commit the changes. beside the United States region name it says missing dependencies.
It's not possible to provide any advice with that vague description. What is the KUID of the region that you are editing? What is the line of that file that you are changing? What are you changing it to?

Whenver you make a kuid change to an asset, and a region is an asset, you must update the kuid in two places: The referenced kuid in the text string and below in the kuid-table.
Not in this case. There is no problem with the original default KUID remaining in the KUID table - that is the KUID that OP will need to change back to after the construction of the route is complete.

Back