Using existing DLS content

donkeykong

I have tried to get in touch with crofelix to as their permission to use and alter Cmx 1000 tramtrax. However the web/email sites returned as not found! Could crofelix please contact me at [email address removed; use PM instead to avoid SPAM] or could anyone give me an uptodate contact details. I have had this problem with one or two sites, where the contact details on DLS are out of date. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove your email address, or turn it into text by changing the at to (a) like this dkjburton (a) hotmail.com.

The reason for doing this is to avoid a vast swarm of Spam mail which will follow after posting your email address in a public forum. Bots are notorious for skimming off email addresses from these places.

Broken links are the bane of the Internet and not just here since there is no centralized mechanism to redirect when sites or email addresses go dark. Meanwhile, no answer means no permission.

Thanks for the response, I didn't think it a good idea to learn Blender just to make another set of rails just for 1 metre tram tracks. I will find another method to achieve the desired result.

David

Back