TMR17

Yes, that's the latest build.
TMR17 only had one other update, and that was it. I don't think its going to be updated anytime soon now

Actually mine is at build 85470 which looks to be a later build then the OP.
Yeah, I don't know where you got that from, but from the streams that's available for TMR17 (both beta release and TMR17 public release) there are no patches available, which has me at 85103..

UPDATE: If you select the TANE stream (only if you own TANE), you can get up to build 85470

Not sure as to how I got it either. I don't remember any patches after I downloaded it. Perhaps there are other forces at play here.

However since N3V released TMR as a DLC for TANE (and it came for free to existing TMR owners), I keep getting assert updates (installed & out of date in CM) for your SHORTLINE route with its 5 sessions. But the versions are for TS2019 and not TANE, so I can't update them nor get rid of the items from the list. The helpdesk were informed last year but I received no advice from them either.

I keep getting assert updates (installed & out of date in CM) for your SHORTLINE route with its 5 sessions. But the versions are for TS2019 and not TANE, so I can't update them nor get rid of the items from the list. The helpdesk were informed last year but I received no advice from them either.

Yeah, Shortline RR is having an update release sometime soon-ish as SP2 broke some functions in the sessions (session 5 for example...), so I updated to SP2 / SP3 standards (sorry about that). That's completely weird that they're only TRS19 and not TANE, when they weren't made to be TRS19 versions to begin with (unless you are thinking of the Cornish session pack, as those are TRS19). I would spam their help desk again as it probably got lost, or join the official N3V discord server and talk to Zec live (as he does come on most times).

PM me if you need any assistance. I'll try my best to help you if you need any

Peace

TMR17 New Routes

I have TMR17 build 85470, and I received a bunch of routes that I didn't download, including C&O Hinton Divison, Healesville 1913-1920, and ECML Kings Cross-Edinburgh. I'm sure there's some I'm missing...

Renocerous:D

Back