Industry airport problem

Ghost42

I am working onthe route 'Western Pacific King' in Tane.
My problem is I cannot make the AI 'find' the passenger terminal.
If I drive into it it gives the indication I am by the platform.
All others avgas, Diesel and gen goods work perfectly.
Any hints please?

Solved: Did not want to touch the authors work but replaced the airport, working fine now.

Last edited:
I have a few minor problems with these airports.
1) If you AI a railcar to it, it will stop not at the center of the platform. Trains may do.
2) The radius of interaction is very large. What is that?, try to add and move any asset near the airport. Everything will move except the asset. You may want to add a canopy or 3D people to the platform to make it more realistic. Try and you'll see.
3) Airplanes are funky. When the airport was originally made they were acceptable, but nowadays the standards are far superior to what is offered. I placed invisible track and run my own airplanes into the terminals, but sometimes they encounter one with the other and looks more funky.
4) The track serving the actual industry is very long. It could be broken into sections so you could insert turnouts to diverge traffic to a parallel track, and make it more interesting.

That is my grain of salt.

I have a few minor problems with these airports.
1) If you AI a railcar to it, it will stop not at the center of the platform. Trains may do.
2) The radius of interaction is very large. What is that?, try to add and move any asset near the airport. Everything will move except the asset. You may want to add a canopy or 3D people to the platform to make it more realistic. Try and you'll see.
3) Airplanes are funky. When the airport was originally made they were acceptable, but nowadays the standards are far superior to what is offered. I placed invisible track and run my own airplanes into the terminals, but sometimes they encounter one with the other and looks more funky.
4) The track serving the actual industry is very long. It could be broken into sections so you could insert turnouts to diverge traffic to a parallel track, and make it more interesting.

That is my grain of salt.

What I did not add is that I had always noticed that a jet taking off had two tail fins.
When deleting the airport to correct the passenger problem it left an airport behind, it seems there were two airports.
Whether this had been caused by me or yours is the same I do not know.

I may be wrong, but if when you delete or move the airport, there is another one left, it means that when you installed it, you clicked it two times, and there was two, one on top of the other. Sensible thing to do is erase everything and make sure you click one time to place the airport. Configure it and make sure it works as intended. Don't feel bad, at some point we have made about the same mistake here and there.

Back