all my vehicles - just for fun

martinvk

since 10 Aug 2002
In between working on some routes, I thought it might be fun to have another view of the vehicles installed in my TRS19. While the new UI can show thumbnails of them, nothing like being able to look at all sides, like in the old Railyard view. First I put down a long spiral track and then placed one of each vehicle I have installed.
TRS 2019 98592 all vehicles.JPG

top down view
TRS 2019 98592 all vehicles high view .JPG

With TRS19 memory usage peaking over 10GB and the GPU usage topping 40%, not really usable for anything except to look at. Even loading and unloading takes several minutes but as the title says, - just for fun. Now back to serious route building.

Surprised? not really since according to CM, I have 2789 objects installed in the Train category. As for framerate, Trainz Profiler shows around 4fps as I spin around the central axis. Nothing to write home about but then it was only meant to show, not to use.

I once did a spiral route like that ... It was really fun watching the slack action of a miles long train, taking minutes on end to finally see the rear car begin to move

Surprised? not really since according to CM, I have 2789 objects installed in the Train category. As for framerate, Trainz Profiler shows around 4fps as I spin around the central axis. Nothing to write home about but then it was only meant to show, not to use.

Oh yeah, forgot about CM - duh. :D

Back