Gold Sub Frecciarossa preview

Justify myself was not my intension but sometimes it helps to have some background information. Some really complex things seems sometimes very simple. That's okay and it's my job to handle that invisible for you guys but sometimes background information helps. Looking towards German content for example I have to pay the owner Deutsche Bahn for each logo or registered trademark I have to use.
Anyway another idea behind my DLC is also to fund upcoming projects. As I am a German railfan my favourites are of course German trains but I also love international. While it is fairly "cheap" and easy to go to Italy for me some other countries are a far bigger challenge. I can't let share with you what it's in my mind but there are some cool trains in this world I want to build.
So besides buying just that train you also support that vision I have.

Matthias

I understand. This is the same with Joined Rail and others across the Atlantic. They pay Norfolk Southern, CSX, and the Union Pacific royalty fees to use their logos on the models as well; nothing is free as they say. I agree the world is full of unique trains and each country and region has something to offer. As you probably know I'm from the US, but enjoy British and German railroads as well and enjoy running the equipment from those countries. This is what makes Trainz even better. We can run what we want no matter where we want very easily. :)

Back