trainz saves to DCC

zachary012

why do my session saves save in DCC mode and not realistic mode as i set the mode for the session to with play it in?

i made a normal session with the control type to realistic mode. i tried start up rule for the session and it didn't do any thing when i reloaded the save.

You may have quick start in the session which means you need to set up the drive mode in the quick start rule in edit session. Quick start over rides the start up selection which is not needed. Don't have both in the session.

i do not have that rule in my session. only: Driver Setup, Driver command, Clean up Derailed Trains, EIRS Weather Rule NE USA, Control Type, and Vehicle Physics.

im not having that issue my issue is when i go to save the session witch is in driver it switches from realistic when started after loading a save of that session to DCC.

The issuse has to do with saved interim driving sessions and not the actual Driver session (Note the difference).

This was a bug in T:ANE and the problem has been fixed in TRS19. I have not tested the latest T:ANE beta so I don't know if the problem has been rectified there.

If you haven't done it already, update to the beta version after backing up your current install first, create a new driving session for your favorite route and see if the problem is fixed there.

If the problem still exists, report the bug here:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu

Put in as much detail as you can including the steps taken to cause the problem so that the QA Team and developers can reproduce the problem. Be prepared for someone to contact you regarding the problem.[/FONT]

The issuse has to do with saved interim driving sessions and not the actual Driver session (Note the difference).

This was a bug in T:ANE and the problem has been fixed in TRS19. I have not tested the latest T:ANE beta so I don't know if the problem has been rectified there.

If you haven't done it already, update to the beta version after backing up your current install first, create a new driving session for your favorite route and see if the problem is fixed there.

https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu

Put in as much detail as you can including the steps taken to cause the problem so that the QA Team and developers can reproduce the problem. Be prepared for someone to contact you regarding the problem.

ok but how do i update to the beta?

https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu

Put in as much detail as you can including the steps taken to cause the problem so that the QA Team and developers can reproduce the problem. Be prepared for someone to contact you regarding the problem.

ok i found the beta but im unable to join do to having a steam edition not the trainz portal edition and not having a good internet connection. i reported the problem but the do not have my build number :94812 listed. so i had to list under: other.

Last edited:
Same issue here!

why do my session saves save in DCC mode and not realistic mode as i set the mode for the session to with play it in?

I'm a new-by in Trainz, and I'm having this same boring trouble. I start a session, go to Quick Drive, change to CAB mode, save the game. Then I load the game and it's in DCC mode, and no Quick Drive option in Menu Bar!!!

I confess I'm a lot frustrated with such issue...

I'm a new-by in Trainz, and I'm having this same boring trouble. I start a session, go to Quick Drive, change to CAB mode, save the game. Then I load the game and it's in DCC mode, and no Quick Drive option in Menu Bar!!!

I confess I'm a lot frustrated with such issue...

Weclome to Trainz and to the Trainz forums.

This option may not be available under Quick Drive to begin with. Try creating a driver session rather than using Quick Drive and see if that solves your problem.

ok i found the beta but im unable to join do to having a steam edition not the trainz portal edition and not having a good internet connection. i reported the problem but the do not have my build number :94812 listed. so i had to list under: other.

There is most likely no beta available for the Steam users.

At least you reported the problem. You should get a response from the QA team at some point.

Back