P&B ARN broken in TRS2019?

SharkNose

Hi. I've just noticed that the ARN doesn't seem to be working on the <kuid:109664:100716> P&B 100 Ton Hopper:

ARN111111.jpg (Click to Enlarge)

Every hopper I place has number 111111, but the surveyor properties say it should be different for each one. The screen shot is from driver. I have TRS2019 build 98592. I know the download page on the JR site said "This is for TANE Only!" I thought that meant versions earlier than TANE and not newer, although I'm willing to be proven wrong. :)

Thanks for any help offered!

Andrew

Hi, HPL. Thank you for replying. Maybe they do not have ARN. I just tried to manually change the number in the properties panel, but that doesn't work either.

A beta of the hopper was accidentally uploaded to the site, which only has 1s in the arn reference folder. Oopsy :) Im sure Joe or Kevin can advise when its fixed

This has been fixed however you will need to redownload and reinstall out of the pb_locos_rollingstock.cdp you purchased for this. The fixed file is in there.

Yep, that fixed it! I redownloaded from my downloads and submitted the open for editing.

Thanks, JointedRail! :wave:

Andrew

Back