mainmenu: some consists from other side ..

zsuda

gemmipickin'gimmepiggy
i compiled some consists in driver/surveyor ... in my collection i've chosen my favorite consist
some consists of mine, but also some payware (ocemy), shows up in the mainmenu from behind
... another possibility or a bug?...

mainmenu%3A-from-behind-....jpg

grtz
daveric

some consists of mine, but also some payware (ocemy), shows up in the mainmenu from behind
Very odd. I can confirm that for the Nohab - Kickstarter Reward (your last image). I can't see anything in the config for the consist that might cause this. Note that the consist does not have to be in 'Favourites' for this to occur - it can happen for 'Installed'.

I haven't seen this issue reported anywhere.
Does it only happen with your saved consists?
Have you perhaps resaved the Main Menu route in Surveyor?

report:

10-12-18 - discovering consist in mainmenu showing from behind:
i did at that day a change at the favorite consist of that moment, because the tankcars were in a wrong order:
builtin tanktrain abc had to be cba (pipeconnecting ..)
* <kuid2:45324:300001:3> TankTrain C
* <kuid2:45324:300003:3> TankTrain B
* <kuid2:45324:300002:3> TankTrain A
with downloaded loc in front
* NS 2498 (<kuid:153456:604>)

TS19-mainmenu---consist-from-behind.jpg

... after changing i did choose in my collection the "new" consist and it it was showing from back ...
i checked every consist and the most were as it was/has to be and some didn't:
for instance post #1
- pic1 = downloaded (lisboa)trams and selfmade consist
- pic2 = builtin (purchased) chn d39 grey (while red is normal viewed ...) and existing consist(s)
- pic3 = 3rd party (jointedrail) 3x ttx 53 maxi's abc and selfmade consist
- pic4 = installed payware nohab - kickstarter reward and existing consist

changing back from tanktrain cba to tanktrain abc showed back in normal view (but pipeconnecting is wrong ..)

TS19-mainmenu---consist-normal-view.jpg

the order of compiling:
- set loc on track (no rotating ..)
- set car behind loc (no rotating ..)
- set next car(s) (no rotating ..)
- switch to trainmode
- get consist and name new consist ...

14-12-18 - updating to trs19 rc1
i had the expectation that it would change/update ... when i checked it was still the same ...

15-12-18 - cloning main menu route
in contentmanager i cloned trs19 main menu route <kuid2:661281:200003:23> and renamed in config.txt (mainmenu custom <kuid:86955:100357>) ... didn't do (yet) with it .. just an experiment ...

due to following updates / dlc's / family-issues / holidays / disease / flu / activities / nightshift / playing and installing and discovering and building with ts19 it was not so in my mind anymore and didn't report it yet ... sorry for that ...

I just checked and after going through some consists, I had the scene switch around and face the opposite direction, and
I have not altered the main-menu route in any fashion to have caused this.

The consists that switched the direction are:

C+ CON47 + 6 C&C <kuid:243828:100130>

C+ Con BR + 3 Subs <kuid:243828:100128>

After selecting another consist before this one and after the second, the scene went back to "normal" then jumped again to face the opposite way with

C+ Holden plus 4
<kuid:243828:100050>

I noticed that the consists that switched the direction were facing the opposite direction from the others as I checked others in the list such as the CHN D38 Gray Stator Blue versus the D38 Red Assembled.

I noticed that the consists that switched the direction were facing the opposite direction from the others as I checked others in the list such as the CHN D38 Gray Stator Blue versus the D38 Red Assembled.
The default direction for a consist is determined by the direction in which the track was laid.

Back