Launceston Tramway Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and happy new year!

I've been using TRS19 and am really enjoying it.

I was looking through photos all across the internet of the Inveresk Railyard in Tasmania which had a 41 stall roundhouse, turntable and tracks that go towards the now disused track which heads towards TasRail's track.

I was looking at content on the DLS of the Inveresk Railyard and some has been made including the roundhouse itself, their is also plenty of TGR content on the DLS which is what the Inveresk Railyard was used in those days.

Nowadays the Launceston Tramway Museum have access to about 800m of operational track and some other track where there's set of throw over points may be in use by the end of 2019.

I was kindly wondering if anyone is free that creates routes to perhaps create the Launceston Tramway Museum, the route would only be under 2km of track, there's practically everything on the DLS for it, I can find a tram on the DLS to use.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lau...hUKEwjMvs7atdbfAhWDfd4KHTKKA9UQ_AUoAnoECA4QAg

https://www.google.com/search?q=Inv...oid-google&prmd=minv&biw=412&bih=604&hl=en-GB

Please this post is not to frustrate anyone again or cause any conflict. I'm only writing this post because I truely believe there's all the content required on the DLS and if it's in the right hands this rather "small" route could really be quite popular and hopefully you would learn a lot in creating it about the Inveresk Railyard itself which is really quite historic with all types of locomotives/rolling stock.

(I'm also creating my own route at the moment for fun hence why I'm not going to make it).

Hi,

I guess I could have some time to start the project in a few weeks or so. Since I volunteered in the University of Tasmania last year, I've been interested in The Inveresk Railway Workshops as well.

Hi,

Awesome thankyou very much, it even has meaning to you as well which is always good.

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back