Container Placement on Wellcars

Sorry, I'm a little confused. I've been selecting the containers from the drop down menu labeled SC, both bottom and top. Why is the top container not sitting correctly on the bottom? They are both the same type of container. I do not mix the two different types, HC & SC. If I use only the HC only they appear to be correctly placed.

I've been selecting the containers from the drop down menu labeled SC, both bottom and top. Why is the top container not sitting correctly on the bottom? They are both the same type of container. I do not mix the two different types, HC & SC. If I use only the HC only they appear to be correctly placed.
The containers you are using (53ft containers <kuid2:334896:120010:1>, 48ft containers <kuid2:334896:120009:1>) are both HC. If you want them to appear correctly then they must be selected for the load point 'load_bottom_hc'. If you do that then neither container can be selected for load_top_sc, but either can be selected for load_top_hc, and will be correct. Any load point labelled _sc is irrelevant for these two containers as they are both HC, and they are not available for loading at a _sc lod point If you are doing something different then you should describe exactly what it is, because AFAICT the asset is carefully configured to prevent exactly the result you are seeing.

Okay, I see what my problem was. I was selecting the 53' container under the SC menu thinking it was not a HC container. Wow, you knew what was going on but I had to get my head wrapped around it. I also assumed that SC label stood for "standard container" and the HC stood for "high cube" but now I'm not so sure. Whatever the case I'm good to go now. Thanks again for all your efforts and time with this.

Have you tried going to Socalwb909's website and getting the newest versions of the wellcars and containers to fix this? Or are they not the right ones? If I'm stepping on any toes here I apologize ahead of time.
Dean

Have you tried going to Socalwb909's website and getting the newest versions of the wellcars and containers to fix this?
There is no error in the assets for the versions mentioned. The containers load correctly if the defaults are used. If other containers are added to the queues then they must be added to the correct queue. If a HC container (such as either of the ones mentioned above) is added then it must be added to a _hc queue. That will preserve the existing arrangement that prevents the wrong containers being loaded on top of each other.

Back