Thread: A Big Problem with my copy of Trainz A New Era

Default A Big Problem with my copy of Trainz A New Era

Hi Everyone, my name is TrainzGalore on Youtube. I have a big problem on my game of Trainz A New Era on Steam. (Take a look at the screenshot.)

I tried everything to fix it even going far as refreshing my whole laptop but still nothing works... Can anyone please help me fix this annoying problem... If anyone could I'd be very grateful... Please and Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasandaiden View Post
    I tried everything to fix it even going far as refreshing my whole laptop but still nothing works.
    It's not clear what 'refreshing' means, but did you follow the advice to re-install Trainz? If so, did you get the notice that the C runtime was required and would be installed? Did that installation appear to go correctly? Here is an example from another product: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/searc...Libraries.html

I've re-installed 50 times for the past two weeks and no I don't know what c runtime means.

I've re-installed 50 times for the past two weeks and no I don't know what c runtime means.
    Re-installed what? Trainz, Windows, C Runtime?

If you re-installed Trainz, did you get the notice that the C runtime was required and would be installed and did that installation appear to go correctly?

What was the result when you followed the procedure described at the link I provided?

Screenshot did not appear if it's related to C runtimes see http://www.trainzportal.com/pages/tane-troubleshooting

Specifically this bit:

Error when starting TANE: "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing"
    >> Install vc_redist.x64.exe from Microsoft at this link to solve this problem
    Same link will do for any C runtime issues.
    Malc

Thank You Clam1952 My TANE game works perfectily I got it working on January 1st 2019. I'll now be able to play it all on February 1st 2019 next month. I'll see you then.

Default api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

Hi Everyone, my name is TrainzGalore on Youtube. I have a big problem on my game of Trainz A New Era on Steam. (Take a look at the screenshot.)

I tried everything to fix it even going far as refreshing my whole laptop but still nothing works... Can anyone please help me fix this annoying problem... If anyone could I'd be very grateful... Please and Thank You.
    Hi ,

Surely I am here to help you.

Follow these steps.

Firstly check your windows whether it”s updated or not

If Windows is updated and everything looks fine, try re-installing the particular program that is reverting api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing.

Repair installed Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable package

if you already have the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable package installed on your computer and still getting the error, there’s a high chance that it can be fixed by repairing the program.

Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Update.

Register the DLL file:

Copy-paste the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file

Next, plug the drive on your computer and copy that file and head over to C:\Windows\System32\downlevel and paste it there, and that’s it.

Hope your problem get solved by following these steps.

Donald Regal Toss
    Last edited by PerRock; June 27th, 2020 at 11:38 PM. Reason: removed suspicious url

Blog Entries

Donaldregal1 as an UNREGISTERED user why are you replying to an 18 month old satisfactorily solved thread?
    John,
    (A bear of little brain)

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by teddytoot View Post
    Donaldregal1 as an UNREGISTERED user why are you replying to an 18 month old satisfactorily solved thread?
    If he's human, he'll explain, but surely this is the sign of a bot. Watch his post for a malware link to appear.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 106618

United States of America, Michigan, Ann Arbor
    Blog Entries

I don't see anything technically wrong with the post... although it is a bit above my expertise on fixing computers. That being said I agree that bumping an old thread like this one is suspicious, so to be on the safe side I removed any and all URLs in the posting.

peter
    ~Peter

I do not provide support via PM.
    Now at a new location!
    www.americantrainz.com