A Big Problem with my copy of Trainz A New Era

thomasandaiden

Hi Everyone, my name is TrainzGalore on Youtube. :wave: I have a big problem on my game of Trainz A New Era on Steam. :confused: (Take a look at the screenshot.)
6563ae_355fe1f7573c41f7acb97141d5806ced~mv2.webp

I tried everything to fix it even going far as refreshing my whole laptop but still nothing works... :'( Can anyone please help me fix this annoying problem... If anyone could I'd be very grateful... Please and Thank You. :)

I've re-installed 50 times for the past two weeks and no I don't know what c runtime means.:confused:

Re-installed what? Trainz, Windows, C Runtime?

If you re-installed Trainz, did you get the notice that the C runtime was required and would be installed and did that installation appear to go correctly?

What was the result when you followed the procedure described at the link I provided?

Thank You Clam1952 My TANE game works perfectily I got it working on January 1st 2019. I'll now be able to play it all on February 1st 2019 next month.:) I'll see you then.:wave:

api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

Hi Everyone, my name is TrainzGalore on Youtube. :wave: I have a big problem on my game of Trainz A New Era on Steam. :confused: (Take a look at the screenshot.)
6563ae_355fe1f7573c41f7acb97141d5806ced~mv2.webp

I tried everything to fix it even going far as refreshing my whole laptop but still nothing works... :'( Can anyone please help me fix this annoying problem... If anyone could I'd be very grateful... Please and Thank You. :)
Hi ,

Surely I am here to help you.

Follow these steps.

Firstly check your windows whether it”s updated or not

If Windows is updated and everything looks fine, try re-installing the particular program that is reverting api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing.

Repair installed Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable package

if you already have the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable package installed on your computer and still getting the error, there’s a high chance that it can be fixed by repairing the program.

Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Update.

Register the DLL file:

Copy-paste the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file

Next, plug the drive on your computer and copy that file and head over to C:\Windows\System32\downlevel and paste it there, and that’s it.

Hope your problem get solved by following these steps.

Donald Regal Toss

Last edited by a moderator:
Donaldregal1 as an UNREGISTERED user why are you replying to an 18 month old satisfactorily solved thread?

I don't see anything technically wrong with the post... although it is a bit above my expertise on fixing computers. That being said I agree that bumping an old thread like this one is suspicious, so to be on the safe side I removed any and all URLs in the posting.

peter

Back