Happy New Year Trainzers

Always nice to get confirmation that the apocalypse hasn't started :)

Happy Hogmanay from Edinburgh!
I'm sure that there will be some "Potty Poopahs" out there, dead set on riot & destruction

Party responsibly:

h6F22C24E

Don't be a Grub ... Keep it on the Green side up
CJKpFkdUwAAL8-2.jpg

Or pass out ... And find you have been covered in grass clippings ... By your close friends
h1F654F87

Last edited:
At 5AM in my time, he is already starting a new day at 12AM. That is so funny. How's the future? Can you give us stock market tips a day early?

I'm sure that there will be some "Potty Poopahs" out there, dead set on riot & destruction

Party responsibly:
Don't be a Grub ... Keep it on the Green side up

Or pass out ... And find you have been covered in grass clippings ... By your close friends
Edit: All pics deleted in order to preserve sanity!

I find that a somewhat bizarre activity for New Years Eve; do folk in your part of the world usually clip the grass at midnight?

Happy New Year folks!

Rob.

I'm thinking long term here ... Starting the new year off with espresso coffee(s) ... taking a hot shower ... washing laundry ... cleaning up my life :mop: Mastering TS12 ... Then T:ANE ... and finally breaking down and buying a Golden version of TS19 ... Then my life will be complete :cool:

From what I have seen, as I have always supported N3V, and its many, many, progressive versions ... I may as well buy the $150 Golden version, and give N3V some more monetary support ... Trainz is my life, and I wish N3V to continue to succeed :cool:

Last edited:
... I may as well buy the $150 Golden version, and give N3V some more monetary support ... Trainz is my life, and I wish N3V to continue to succeed :cool:

Apparently they need some financial support - not from me, I hasten to add! ...Trainz is my life... that's so so sad, I feel sorry for you - is there anything I can do to help? May I suggest you get a woman in to your sad and lonely life!

Rob.

Back