YARN T-Intersections - Updated at last

PC_Ace

Hauling Heavy Pixels
Fantastic to see those long-faulty and problematic YARN-T-Intersections by maddy25 repaired and updated at last.
Many thanks to the author (or the GRG) for giving these the attention they deserve!
Cheers.

Unfortunately, more YARN-ish intersections have shown up on my T:ANE and TRS19 'Faulty' lists, affecting many routes and sessions, including those for C&O Hinton Division and Sherman Hill ver 3.1.
These are the ones from author streadway (<kuid2:506208:100020:1> YARNish T-Intersection L2 +3Si +3Sh, 09sp4 and <kuid2:506208:100114:3> YARNish T-Intersection L2 -3Si +2Sh-1Sh).

Some recent updates to signals and/or signal libraries have generated a large number of faulty dependencies in the Niddertalbahn route and sessions as well... <kuid2:661281:200001:3> Niddertalbahn

These have suddenly all appeared as 'Faulty' in T:ANE beta Build 98700.

I fixed a number of these including Streadway YARNISH assets a while back for the CRG but that asset is not on our list. I'm not sure about the "attached track" error either. N3V must have changed the validation recently.

I'll watch out for it.

Thanks for that info, Paul.
Reckon you're right about the change in validations, 'cos these were purportedly not faulty one beta build ago...

Back