'Blondie' - the multi named woman driver.

KotangaGirl

Pre-Grouping Railways Nut
From a young age I've always had a 'girl's can do anything' attitude. My Dad taught me to weld and use tools properly and I've rebuilt/restored a couple of cars from the ground up so I certainly like the fact that there is a woman driver in Trainz even if she is a bit confused over her name and has changed it every time I see her. BUT could N3V please provide her with some proper working clothes.

Situations like this one are a bit daft in my opinion. That posh business suit is going to be completely ruined before she drives that engine very far.

bCSqDjI.jpg

Something more like this would be more appropriate.

On the LSWR 1916.
imPLtMQ.jpg

Well ... It's not Hillary Clinton, she wears proper high collar business pant suits ... Could be Martha Stewart ?

Last edited:
Ha... A lot could be said here but no matter what a man says on this subject he could get in a lot of hot water...... :)

Yes that's very true 1611mac. Sometimes silence is best when it comes to us womenfolk :hehe:

The Uk steam railway preservation sector has a lot of women who can fire and drive steam locomotives as well as anyone and women can also be found in the workshops working on locomotives and rolling stock. If I wasn't afflicted with this illness I have I'd most probably be spending a lot of time at the preserved line just a few miles down the road from where I live.

Yes that's very true 1611mac. Sometimes silence is best when it comes to us womenfolk :hehe:.

It wasn't women I was thinking of.... (opps... no, I'm not dismissing women - see what I mean? can't win) - It was media, activists, etc I was thinking of. Imagine a TS19 review with the headline "Game creator portrays woman in mens overalls." - DISCLAIMER - All said in fun.... Dismiss everything I say... I could be wrong.. I likely am wrong.... No really, I'm a very nice guy...

<kuid:661281:96568>

<kuid:661281:96569>

<kuid:661281:96571> *

<kuid:661281:96573> * (Blondie)

These are the four female drivers in TS2019 Rob. The two marked with asterisks are blonde and seem to be the ones that show up most often. All of them are wearing the same grey trouser suit as in my screenshot above.

Thanks but she's not for me, I don't have TRS2019! Oh well, you can't win 'em all!

Happy New Year,

Rob.

Back