Potential Issue with searches in Content Manager?

Prince271088

Hi everyone,

I've stumbled across what I think is a potential issue with content manager when using TRS 2019. When doing a search for content, it doesn't seem to bring up all the results. For example I did a general search for locomotives using the word 'class' however the results cut off after the letter Q. I did a general search under the category of locomotive and it cut off all search results after the letter P. Now I don't know if this is some kind of issue, or if there is a way to access the additional results, or maybe I've just clicked/not clicked an option somewhere, but what's going on and why can't I get to the rest of those results?

Ben =)

The exact results will depend on what content you have installed, but I repeated your search in TANE CM and TRS19 CM using a Custom filter with:-

Category = Locomotive
Name = Class

and found 63 items with Installed = True and 4962 with the Installed search filter removed.

I did not see your issue at all.

Hi Pware,

I've done some more digging around and am having this problem with every search. The results cut off after a certain point, even if there isn't that many results to begin with which is rather annoying. Of course one of the issues here when comparing numbers available will be that the figures will always differ due to the number of items that we may or may not have previously downloaded.

Ben

**UPDATE**

So as a work around to be going on with, if I do a search through the TRS19 in-game content manager under the 'More Content' menu I get the additional results that aren't currently being displayed in the program version of Content Manager - so that being said I'd really love to know where/what the discrepancy is there.

Last edited:
All you need to do is Category Locomotive then type Class in the search Box top right gives here 5069 results, no need to over complicate a search.

I have experienced a similar variety of odd search results. You need proper results to be able to drag an item to, for example, Bulk Replace.

Back