Screenshot of The Week: December 27 to January 3 2019 (Year In Review)

deadpool_5b183bdb6749f.jpeg

Been trying to work put how to upload for the comp, but I still got no idea.. somebody kind enough to offer help?

Been trying to work put how to upload for the comp, but I still got no idea.. somebody kind enough to offer help?

You need to use an intermediary. There are plenty but I use https://postimages.org/

First upload your screenshot to the intermediary,.. this produces a URL which is then listed. Highlight it and Ctrl +C.

Open the screenshots thread and click on Insert Image on the task-bar and paste the URL. Click OK and you're done.

Cheers,
Roy

Country

Not sure exactly what this weeks theme requires, but here is where I have spent the last year. Its not flashly scenic. Its not spectacularly railway. But its my country. Thankyou Trainz, and NV3.

Why-I-do-it.jpg

Last edited:
2018 saw so many things, but for Trainz it saw the release of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019. No longer are the graphics and assets boxy and bright and the lighting crude. How far we have come...
How-far-we-have-come.jpg

The demise of the "Themed" screenshot competition section last year. :'(

Destruction:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
It took me forever to find the shot I was thinking of...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I know it is too late but I thought I'd share anyway.

Submissions are now closed. There are 10 entries so please vote for up to 2. Voting ends January 11; please post your votes below.

Back