List of Freeware-payware sites?

There is a sub-forum called 3rd Party Partners which is officially supported (the sub-forum that is) by N3V.

But if I were N3V, I would not be happy about promoting other 3rd party sites, particularly payware, on a forum that they are paying for.

But if I were N3V, I would not be happy about promoting other 3rd party sites, particularly payware, on a forum that they are paying for.

But thankfully your not N3V, Either give the OP the info he requires or don't reply at all.
Cheers Mick.

Hi

Why do they have a payware sub forum then?

Regards

Brian

Many years ago, the old Auran.com website, the one with the black pages, not to be confused with the black pages DLS, had a list of Trainz content creators. Included in the list were many, many payware creators as well as freeware from all over the world.

I don't think the management is adverse to supporting third-party content creators on or off the DLS because N3V developers do not create content themselves in a quantity to worry about competition.

From the top of my head here's a few I can think of:

RR-mods. www.rrmods.com

Jointed Rail www.jointedrail.com

Trainz Depot www.trainsdepot.net & the archiv : https://archiv.trainzdepot.net/

Here's a "big-list" that is helpful.

http://biglistofwebsites.com/list-top-websites-on-trainz

A word of warning here. There are some sites, located around the world, that are hosted on less than stellar servers. This is no reflection on the content creators, but on the hosting facilities which are not necessarily clean, have pop-ups and other nasties floating about. My recommendation is to visit these places within a Virtual Machine or using a method that is safer than your general browsing.

Frank_Dean, Thanks for the link. That is an awesome list of sites! John, yours is very helpful also!
And, I would second John's warning, especially on the download links....

Last edited:
If you want to promote your site. please do it in the Payware forum rather than zombie a dead thread back to life.

William

Back