Merry Christmas to all!

robd

Hi there,

I've just come home from the pub and I'm sh"ters - Merry Christmas folks!

Rob.

(I am amazed you can still type):)

Christmas Day is already 12hrs 20mins old here. So Merry Christmas to all.

About to sit down to Christmas Lunch on a typically hot (30 deg Celsius) Christmas Day. No hot roast turkey or ham here, just cold meats, plenty of seafood (prawns) and salads.

Peter

Merry Christmas Rob and Peter.

Peter: That sounds better than turkey. I'll do a seafood dinner anytime. :)

Merry xmas from Australia, an Adnams Broadside, a Theakstons Old Peculiar and a Coopers session Ale has ensured that I am ready to now throw pool toys for a collie in 36C heat and hopefully i will not fall in, best wishes for the season to all Trainzers everywhere , keep on laying that track ,driving those engines and most particularly , making those assets. Have a fair dinkum christmas !!!!

MERRY Xmas all from Thailand average temp now 32-34 daytime night 17 Phu Pan mnts. Fresh breeeze but cold at night.
Wait for the first real cold spell from the himalaya's than temps drop to 12C and lower if strong wind.

You all have a great week! and super TRS19 year.....

Ning n Roy

Last edited:
Friend of ours plays Santa for a children's home, left his wireframe glass's on top of the car, and beard, and white gloves ... Drove away ... looked ridiculous without all the Santa gear ... Wegman's food store turned him away, saying it violated their solicitation code, and did not want kids seeing Santa on their property

So if you find Santa's beard, gloves, and glass's ... please turn them in to lost and found

Spent the night hitting on all the 70 y/o ladies at a Christmas party, made them all blush, telling them that they all looked so absolutely radiant

Last edited:
Just got time for a quick MERRY CHRISTMAS, while Santa is bashing through the bush in his rusty Holden ute.
cheers
Graeme

Sipping a scotch with family. Merry Christmas all from the west coast, USA.

Hope Santa has pontoons on his sleigh for all the rain we have had.

Just finished Christmas Lunch with heaps of fresh oysters, prawns, cold chicken, ham with crackling, all washed down with Cascade Premium Beer. Whew!! Bloody lovely!

Then followed with a triple deck Pavlova smothered in strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi-fruit and mango. I need a good sleep.

I hope all Trainzers had a wonderful Christmas, and wish you all, a Happy New Year.

Lets hope 2019 bring us all that we dream of.

Cheers,
Roy

Merry Christmas Rob and Peter.

Peter: That sounds better than turkey. I'll do a seafood dinner anytime. :)

Best of both worlds in the climate friendly NSW Blue Mountains... roast turkey with trimmings for a formal(ish) mid-day dinner, with some nice Canowindra wines (subtle WeddinNSW plug, sorry). Prawns, salads, and ale for a casual tea, after the day had heated up. And most importantly, great new family memories!

Merry Christmas all.

(I am amazed you can still type):)

Christmas Day is already 12hrs 20mins old here. So Merry Christmas to all.

About to sit down to Christmas Lunch on a typically hot (30 deg Celsius) Christmas Day. No hot roast turkey or ham here, just cold meats, plenty of seafood (prawns) and salads.

Peter

Just finished Christmas Lunch with heaps of fresh oysters, prawns, cold chicken, ham with crackling, all washed down with Cascade Premium Beer. Whew!! Bloody lovely!

Then followed with a triple deck Pavlova smothered in strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi-fruit and mango. I need a good sleep.

I hope all Trainzers had a wonderful Christmas, and wish you all, a Happy New Year.

Lets hope 2019 bring us all that we dream of.

Cheers,
Roy

Finished opening presents a little over an hour ago and just got on my computer. I asked my Mom if what your Christmas lunches were and she said that they both sound good.

And to all on this thread and the Forums

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Last edited:
Finished setting up the new desk, chair, keyboard, mouse, and widescreen monitor Santa left for me. Now my new build has new hardware to do it justice!

Now to go for a walk in a bit. Gotta get my exercise in before eating Christmas dinner :hehe:

And last but not least, Merry Christmas to all in this great community!

Back