First Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if I had sum crayons I could explain it to you but I doubt you would get it even then, I'm certainly not ignorant as you seem to think but Harold and Vern have been constantly complaining with every version of the game go back thru sum of their post's and check for your self.
Now I couldn't really care less if sum body has a complaint as I've had my fair share but it is always the same two complaining either here or at other forums which is totally up to them but don't then expect to be given the royal treatment back here.
I'm entitled to defend myself as most of you in this thread have jumped on the soap box now and had your say I'll continue to have mine and will throw out just as many insults as the rest of you enjoy doing.
I have supported all the Trainz games on other forums when the games were good more than anyone on this forum.

You are such a hypocrite on calling out others for bad mouthing Trainz on other forums.

Get over yourself.

Harold

EDIT: Sorry this isn't an MSTS or Railworks forum, here we can have honest discussions.

Last edited:
I think enough has been said here with people expressing their opinions, so closing the thread to avoid things becoming [more] personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back