Christmas SALE!

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Christmas sale starts RIGHT NOW! Merry Christmas everyone, we have a TON of unreleased content scheduled for release in January! New models, new routes and more.
48406556_953223388216207_8867586051384803328_o.jpg

Thank you for the Christmas sale. I am shopping for some new motive power on your site and have some questions. When I find an older model whose price has increased, can I assume that the increase is because it has been recently updated? For instance, here are two engines I am interested in:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

For this one above, I am not sure what features to expect or what the cab interior looks like. Under description where your newer models have features such as custom cab and ditch lights, I have a series of ? icons. Is there a way to figure out what these stand for? Is this an issue with my browser?

For this one below, I have cab pictures (I am a big fan of the desk cab with analog gauges!) but I don't know if it has ditch lights, night lighting or fan animation? Is there a way to find out?

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I love your locomotives and I am looking forward to taking advantage of this sale and enjoying your new releases in January. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Both of the above would in fact have custom cabs, night lighting and fan animation as well as ditchlights equipped. We are having issues with some aspects of the site over the past month or so and we will be redoing the website entirely in the coming months.

Both of the above would in fact have custom cabs, night lighting and fan animation as well as ditchlights equipped. We are having issues with some aspects of the site over the past month or so and we will be redoing the website entirely in the coming months.

Many thanks. I purchased the SD70M and the CSX C40-8W 3 pack along with an SD80 and an AC6000. Looks like I am going to be busy! Happy Holidays.

Back