railwaves trains

What is "Railwaves", what is "new 2019 game" ?

Trainz is Trainz ... Railworks-Dovetail Games Simulator are completely different separate simulators

Last edited:
railwaves was a payware locos site
Thay were for Teanz
Great assets
Not vatable any more
The company closed years ago

Matt

hi all
Will railwaves trains work on the new 2019 game.
Thanks for any advice
matt

Hi Matt I have a copy of Railwaves "Add on Pack For Trainz 2004/06 Class 47 Loco Pack The only problem I have got is with a few Class 47 which has a faulty "Class 47 Nameplates kuid:67906:21073 " and with the Turbostar also has faulty dependencies "Turbostar Corridor Bogey kuid:67906:50061 " not sure how to fix the faulty as you said the company close down years ago

AFAIK Railwaves (who primarily did sound packs for MSTS) are long defunct so any fixing up of their products will need to be done by the user, to get them working in TRS2019. Their biggest contribution to Trainz was a version of the West Somerset Railway, IIRC.

Railwaves have never done anything for the DTG sim and surprised this came up, the OP fairly obviously referring to TRS2019. Not his fault if N3V and DTG can't agree between themselves to name their products slightly differently to avoid consumer confusion...

Hi Matt,

I've personally managed to fix all bar one or two items of his that I have so they should run in TRS19 and in all honesty most of the fixes aren't that complicated. The most common error I found was missing texture.txt files which can very easily be fixed using the asset x program. So far, the only thing I have had issues with that I desperately want fixed is the Emergency Indicator from the Railwaves Signz pack which has a .gs link error.

Hope that helps

Back