Congratulations - it's a 2019 railroad simulator!

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Hi everyone. What a momentus day it is for N3V Games and the entire Trainz Community - the birth of a new little Trainz game ;)

Arrived: Dec 21, 2018
Weight: 300,000 tonnes
Length: 4 years in the making
Name: Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019
Parents: N3V + Trainz Community

We're so happy with our new baby, and we just know that the community will love this one like no other. Who said there can't be favorites!

More news here: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/content.php?174-Trainz-Railroad-Simulator-2019-has-arrived!

More info here: http://trs19.trainzportal.com/index.php

More video trailer goodness here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fds1v5Om6Fw&lc

And more Christmas cheer here for all Early Access, Gold Class members and anyone jumping onboard prior to the end of the year.

store_nyc_deal.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! on the release of another great Trainz Simulator!

I'm absolutely loving it!

Cheers,

Craig

Congratulations indeed! What a wee stunner your newly-delivered bundle represents! :)
Best version of Trainz ever - and unquestionably the best all-round Railway Simulator in the marketplace.
Well done - and so much looking forward to seeing this wee one mature.

Only problem is I can't find my present! Having been here since CE days, I can state categorically BEST TRAINZ YET!!! (Always has been better than those other pretenders.)
P.S. Thanks for fixing Legacy of the BN!

Tony --

You might just want to check that "More video trailer goodness ... ." link. At about 2:05 the HUD looks remarkably similar to the one used by your main competitor.

Phil

All NYC loco presents have now been issued (the list was updated recently) so please check again. Restart Trainz, hit File > Download purchased items then click Start Trainz.

I would love to know how those other guys managed to hijack our video ;) That's all sorted now - thanks Phil.

Make sure you all jump on Youtube and tell everyone how much you're enjoying the new version :D

Congratulations to all who worked tirelessly on the release! Thank you very much for the best railway simulator! I wish you all good luck, health and all the best! :wave:

Well done Tony and the Team at N3V - I am looking forward to 2019 and the Trainz future.
Did some reminiscing today and ended up looking at the "Kickstarter" page way back...…….. - wow has time flown - but the results and achievements/goals set have come to fruition this simulator now stands at the top of it's genre.
Have a great Christmas and New Year - you all deserve it!

Last edited:
Congratulations on the release. You have all worked so hard to get to this day. I love what can be achieved with the combination of lighting, shadows, ambience etc. Brilliant stuff.

A big thank you for >
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I have to admit I'm surprised. I've just read the latest newsletter and looked at the list of 130 included locomotives and there are a considerable number of UK steam engines that aren't the 'Flying Scotsman' or 'Coronation'. There are Uk diesels as well (ick) and what I'm led to believe are locomotive objects from peculiar countries such as the USA, but afterall the world of Trainz is a wide church and so long as I'm not forced to run them I don't care.

I have just shifted my silver subscription back to gold so I'm willing to have a look at the new release and give it a go. If I'm not happy with it I'll shift back to a silver subscription and go back to TS2012 which I've owned for a while now and I'm completely happy with.

Congratulations Tony, the N3V Team and all those trainzers, who contributed to this fine railroad simulator. It's a beauty!

It only took one minute to upgrade the build to 98592 and five minutes for the database rebuild.

I'm really impressed with the high quality standards that TRS19 now provides. I'll certainly promote it with my circle of friends.

Over the next couple of years, I believe we are going to see some wonderful routes produced - I'm looking forward to this.

Well done guys. Cheers,

Roy

Thanks! Santa came early. A very nice addition. Now if I can just find The Silver Streak: ATSF F7A and B, with associated rolling stock

Having just visited the shop, I was shocked to see the price of $69.99 (about £55 at today's exchange rate). If I remember correctly I paid about £30 for TANE. As a pensioner I shall have to think very carefully about upgrading.

NOTE: PHYSICAL ORDERS (DVD/USB) coming min-Jan 2019.

To late for Christmas :(
Just in time for my birthday :)

Last edited:
Having just visited the shop, I was shocked to see the price of $69.99 (about £55 at today's exchange rate). If I remember correctly I paid about £30 for TANE. As a pensioner I shall have to think very carefully about upgrading.

Compares with the TANE Deluxe cost which was $69.99 until recently approximately £55. Standard was a cut down version so cheaper
There are Games now costing double the cost of TRS19. Also a pensioner and not having a problem with the cost.

Being brand new (Oct) to train sims in general and Trainz/TS19 in particular, I have no conception of how happy you must be to get '19 officially out the door. I only know that I'm having a blast learning, driving, surveying, and downloading! Thanks!

Congratulations, cigars all-round (healthy ones only, naturally) Like all new kids, it will take time to get everything all nicely polished but meanwhile, the fun continues.

Back